Saturday, March 9, 2013

Strange


Do you know what these are?    It has been a very long time since I have used one of these, how about you?  They came in handy when you made a mistake or two . . .erasers!

Now here is a tree that just wouldn't give up.   a small miracle as some of the roots stayed put.  A puzzle  . . . did the earth fall away because of an earthquake?   or, did the tree slide down the side of the rocks in a big rain storm?  Makes you wonder as Mother Nature gives us a puzzle or two to solve. 
Hey there Maxine . . . always spouting about things she thinks she knows all about.     Her creator has a wonderful sense of humor and the females in his family must be fun to know.     He has the money, wonder if there is much stress in his family.   I doubt it.    Take me, as an example, I've been working at winning a jack pot, or a lottery for fifty years in hopes of leaving my family rich as Midas, but so far all I've seen is the inside of a rusty bucket.    Take yesterday for example, I was invited to play Bingo.  I haven't played Bingo in so many years I had forgotten how it plays.  It didn't take long to re-learn and as daughter Pat said, "This is like watching paint dry."   Boring....slow.....sitting much to long and defying gravity to get back on the feet.    Nope, not for me, I'd much rather play the slots and hope for a big win...come to think of it I won the blackout so came out five dollars ahead of the game.

The weekend is here.   If the weather is good  you are probably thinking garden chores, I'm sure there are many just waiting for attention.  I had hopes of hiring a young fellow to come and put my garden in order but he never showed, so you know where I'll be as the weather changes.  Don't forget this is the weekend to turn the clocks ahead....Spring forward . . . another hour of light and back to normal.    It takes the body a day or two to adjust then you'll be fine.     Have a wonderful weekend doing the things you love to do best.   Don't forget to give a little attention to those who are not feeling up to par.    Some folks are regrouping from operations, or a bad cold and need a little attention and a lot of hugs.    You have the arms for it, so use them.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment