Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Sunday


The e-mail attachment yesterday was all about an artist . . . a chocolate artist named Andrew Farrugia who worked over 700 hours to make this chocolate choo choo . . . 112 feet long and weighs 2,755 pounds.  It made the Guinness World Record.    I can imagine some children being let loose on that. . . what a ride. . .  


Go Wisconsin . . .

It is Easter Sunday morning, a bit of rain here, but a promise to clear a bit later.     I had a special picture in mind to put up this morning.  Christ with his arms open wide . . . and all we would have to do is walk into that hug and smile.   I have it in one of my picture folders but which one?   Wish I knew.     You will just have to sit quietly and think about that special image and know that those arms are spread wide just for you.    So, put on your Easter Bonnet and greet your family and friends with a twinkle in your eye, a handful of flowers and a box of chocolates and stop by the bakery and pick up some jelly donuts to share.  I am putting my coffee pot on just in case you find a way to my door.      Go . . . with your new beginnings and make yourself into the best and beautiful person you are. . . Happy Easter . . . Happy Spring . . . Happy New Beginnings.   Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment