Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Little Bits


What a clever idea.  I have a closet in what I call the 'office' which could use an update , trouble it is that it is not as large an area as this one, but, it could still be of good use . . . all I need is a good carpenter to stop by and do a remodel of the entire room, then I could call it the library.

Bob and Andrea love the wild creatures that come for a visit. This little one looks lost, or maybe thought having its picture taken was a very important moment in its day.  How lucky I am they share their photos with me.

wild pigs make short work of something on the ground...hopefully they like weeds, if so maybe I can borrow a couple...but they are not as cute as the baby deer. . . strange looking little beasts.

Momma!!!!   Some fun to have such beautiful creatures roaming around the desert. 
How alert they are and how quickly they move.     I wonder if they challenge the wild pigs at all.   I doubt it as the pigs look like they don't like to play . . . wonder if they like deer meat?   um......bad thought!

Did I say a couple of wild pigs.....wow.....I'm not sure I'd like having all of these creatures roaming around my back yard or even nearby.    Arizona is a wonderful state, such diversity, such interesting species of animals and snakes as well, but I am glad they are there and I am here with my weeds, my spiders, my moles  and a variety of birds to share my space with.    I am sure there are other 'stange' species about but you can bet I am not going out to look for them.  

So today, hump day, a rainy day here, I am off to read to our Wake Island veteran and have been invited to stay for high tea.   I have no idea how dressed up the ladies will be, but you can rest assured I'll be in my usual costume of slacks and a pretty top and leave my sweat shirt behind.    I hope they have the heat turned up.    So go and make your seconds count today.   I hope you have an invitation to lunch out or in with a family member or a friend or two.    Wednesday is always a good day to do something a little bit different so it makes the week go by leaving you with a feeling of accomplishment and pride in having done some one good deed before your week is over.     You still have a week to make your Lenten season mean something as you take pride in accomplishments, and, hopefully first prize in the hug department....go, hug a friend or two.  Hugs to all.
  

Li

No comments:

Post a Comment