Monday, January 14, 2013

New

A new polar bear peeking out from mother's hug.   It looks like it is getting a tongue wash and from the expression on its face, I'd say it must feel pretty good.    
Speaking of new, it is a new week, half way through January already.    We have a break in the weather and son John made it to the Sacramento valley and is heading up into the Sierras where he will stop and say hello to his brother Mike before heading east.    I hope the weather holds out for his long drive.  He has his camera with him so I am hoping for some interesting shots to share.   
Today is eye check up day so I'm off to an early appointment.    Think about having your eyes checked just in case it has been awhile.    I'm due for new glasses I'm sure, wonder what 'they' are wearing this year...dark lens?   light?  round?  square? on the nose?  I'm about to find out.  What I'd like is a cure for 'dry' eye;  why it is called that when your eyes water and weep constantly is a wonder.   I was shopping at Freddys yesterday and there is something in the air within that store that starts my eyes to water up.    I met up with Maggie and she saw my weepy eyes and wondered if I was alright....I told her I was crying over the high prices...it gave her a good laugh.   She thought it wouldn't be long before she would look at her food bill and cry right along with me.    
Make your new week a memorable one.    Think of what you can do to help yourself and save a little help for your family and friends.    Remember verbal hugs are important.   Share a few today and you will be amazed at how 'good' your day will be.    Hugs to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment