Friday, January 4, 2013

Another Musing

Good Friday morning.    The New Year is here, day four, and the little computer fairies have been busy in the night and have taken away the power to get to 'my pictures' and load one or two up for you to view.   Some change has been made and not for the better, in my estimation, as I love to choose pictures that uplift, make you laugh out loud, or just introduce you to a new face and hopefully a new friend.   Well, you know what they say about 'mice and men';  I want my pictures back!

Meanwhile that two thousand piece jig saw puzzle Pat and Erin gave me at Thanksgiving time has been finished....yeah....with help from Jo and last evening son John pitched in.  Pat has been a god send and has found many a piece and has a knack for find the connecting piece which makes it a bit easier to get on with the finished puzzle.   I had a picture to show you, but that will have to wait until the computer folks let me publish the picture on the blog.    It really is a beauty and a brand new puzzle with one piece missing.  We checked thoroughly but not a sign of a missing piece on the rug.    I haven't vacuumed under the table for two weeks, not because I'm lazy but for fear of swooping up a puzzle piece.  Did I tell you that I got four more puzzles for Christmas.   Two are mystery puzzles which are different and should be fun to do, not sure if the picture on the box is the before or after scene of who the villan is;   guess we will have to try one and find out . . . but not for a week or two.

So today, be of good cheer.    Your weekend is here and you will have time to put your house in order.    Now with the puzzle done, I can get busy and chase a few dust kitties myself .  Whatever you choose to do with your seconds today are yours to do . . . curling up with a good book has some merit . . . didn't that new magazine come in yesterday's mail?  or you could finish your work project and hum a little tune or two.  Whatever you choose to do, do it with a smile in your eyes, love in your heart and share a hug or two.   And, before I forget it, I read in my new magazine that English Ivy plants in your home help to ward off the effects of mold . . . good to know, I'll have to buy a couple as there is a lot of sneezing that goes on in this old house.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment