Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

The stroke of midnight changed our date from 2012 to 2013, now that has a ring to it.     Let us all live the new year in faith, hope and charity.    Be sympathetic, helpful, benevolent,  but be careful as that one word has another meaning and that is, according to the dictionary . . . "A compulsory tax or payment exacted by some English sovereigns without the consent of Parliament" . . . while we have  a similar ongoing problem with our leaders who want to spend and tax, and tax and spend .  You knew I couldn't start the New Year without some thought to those who are playing the political game of cat and mouse.  Resolution one,  not to talk politics,  just went out the window . . . boy, I'm good.  Less eating of wondrous things; um, the ham and egg muffin just went down without a problem . . .well, maybe I'll be good tomorrow.   So the old adage of 'do what I say and not what I do' seems to be in order;   go, do your own thing and make 2013 your very best year ever.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL.    I COUNT EACH OF YOU AS A FRIEND AND A BLESSING.

HUGS TO ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment