Thursday, January 3, 2013

Mornin!

day three of our new year . . . our ocean was  a beautiful true blue ocean color yesterday as the sun was out all day. 
Nature put on a show of her own as the smoke bellowed from the plywood plant and the sun played peek-a-boo on my living room windows.    I wasn't sure what was going on for a second or two as I had never seen the sun fading in and out on my curtains before.    It was like a signal and it made me wonder who, what or why it was happening.  It took a minute to look out and see the smoke was acting like a cloud and the sunshine was doing a dance of its own.    A little magic on a sunshine day.

I hope your today is filled with a bit of magic and that you find tiny miracles coming your way.  A new year, a new day, a new you filled with anticipation, grace and love . . . enjoy every second .  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment