Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tuesday

Greece

Erin and Donaleo are in Greece...Athens, at the moment, with plans to see as much of this country as they can.  So far both think of it as a beautiful place with very friendly people.    Erin met a couple who were signing to each other so she stopped and signed to them.  She doesn't speak Greek so it was hard for both, but they managed to get in a few thoughts.   Once you smile with your eyes and speak through your fingers, all is right in the world.

I just finished doing my blog for today and did something to the computer.  I'll never know what I did do, but it wasn't good as the blog went out there somewhere and no matter how hard I tried I could not retrieve all those flowing words to make you and me feel good about our new seconds to use up.

I cannot redo it as the pictures are lost.   I cannot go back over my words as I put them out there and they are lost for today.   It is so frustrating to lose a finished product.

I did say that our world is filled with folks who are bent on making life uneasy for us.   I did talk about the messages we are receiving that are making us crazy.    If we listen to each and every quick word in our new way of communicating we set ourselves up for pain and anguish.     I did suggest we start thinking and doing for our own selves and know that  we have to live in faith, hope and charity in order to survive the current trend to make us less than we really are.  
So I am going to go and fume over the effects of the computer action this morning.    I am going to go out to lunch for the volunteers and have a good time.   I am going to find reasons to uplift my spirit . . . computers...bah...humbug.....and all those other little words we spiel when we are frustrated.     I'll be back.   Meanwhile you go and have a great day, do something good for you and take a friend along.    Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment