Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Be Aware


Humongous jelly fish...sting ray...ouch, not one I'd like to meet up with big or small.   Sting ray a good name as I think of an e-mail I received telling me about the spam or scam artists who spend their time stinging anyone and everyone they can.  The latest is to get a telephone call from someone who says they are a telephone company person checking telephone lines and ask you to put in a number which does nothing for you but for them it opens up your telephone line so they can make calls all over the world and you get the bill.    Lucky this person called the telephone company and was told that it was a new scam .     Be aware.

Now this sign has some merit.   

Priorities, some folks are better planners than others.

a new children's playground.    What fun.   

It is Tuesday, the second day of our new week.    The storms keep coming,slowly, but surely, and along with them comes wind, cold wind for this time of year.     Someone made the remark that we may be starting a new ice age . . . I remember when we had four distinctive seasons and enjoyed each one as it came along. Then it seemed to me we had two seasons hot and cold and we learned to live with them . . .  now, maybe one season that cannot get over itself as we wait patiently for nature to get back on track.     Patience is the name of this game, and remember to be patient with me as I probably have told the story over a couple of times when it comes to our weather.   We still have to take what we get and learn to live with it.   Of course one is allowed to gripe and groan but that does nothing to change things.   I'd say you join that crowd that has leaned to dance in the rain.  I have a picture on my refrigerator door showing two young girls standing out in the rain with their heads back, arms out, catching rain drops on their tongue as they dance in the rain.   Now that is the way to go.    Just make sure you are 'not under the weather' so you have the stamina to take the wind and rain in your hair . . . wish I could remember that song and I'd sing it to you . . . count your blessings I don't remember it this morning.  I have company coming for my tuna special today.   I put in all kinds of good things like a bit of cheese, onion, tiny bits of carrots, radish and top it off with a bit of mayonnaise and a sprinkle of garlic salt.   Try it you might find you like it and enjoy your lunch, hopefully with a friend you like to spend time with.   Share some good conversation, a giggle or two and don't forget the hugs.     Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment