Sunday, April 14, 2013

Art


A three dimensional artist.   

Who makes buildings like this one, look like the picture at the bottom of my pics this morning.   I fouled up putting my pictures on but it is four a.m. and you cannot expect me to
'be all there'. . . four a.m. and the body clock says 'wake up' and I ask 'why'? but it ignores me and here I am.

That Mark Twain sure knows how to put actions into words. and makes you think.

Hey there Maxine, yep, April is here and it doesn't seem to get any easier.   

This is the artist three dimensional work.  How's that for starting with a clean slate?    I had a short write up with his name and other pictures of some of the buildings he has done.   This man is a genius, so very talented.

Our weekend is almost gone, can't believe it, seems I just wrote it was the beginning of the weekend.  Well, seconds do fly by and most of the time we ignore that fact. . . but we do have our comeuppance and find out we cannot fit everything in we hoped to so we had better slow down and take ourselves to task and find out what is the most important 'chores' we have to do.    I am not thinking physical tasks, but attitude tasks, you know the allowance of seconds into hours of feeling sorry for yourself for selfish reasons.    Make up your mind today that you are no longer going to be a victim of yourself;    forgive the stupid ones who have no thought but to hurt;   forget the angry ones for you have not caused their pain;    take yourself in hand and make this Sunday a day that is all yours and share a bit of it on your knees asking for faith, hope and charity, then get one with living one second at a time.    Use those facial muscles in a wide grin; open up those arms and walk into a big hug and pucker up, a kiss never hurt anyone.    Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment