Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Signs of the Time






Good morning,  I had to leave you with something to read . . . I'm off riding along the highway watching the sunrise.   Hopefully no big traffic ahead and our first stop will be in Sacramento.  I may see the tiny little dollar pine tree I planted by our old house .  The last time I got a look at it , the palm fronds were sticking out at eye level.     On to Lake Tahoe, can hardly wait to visit some of the old stomping grounds.    On to visit son Michael and enjoy some of our seconds together.   A visit to a friend in Carson City by weeks end and then home.....

Stay healthy and happy.   Keep yourselves busy enough to keep your muscles supple but not so busy you do not have time to relax and enjoy each other.    Give a friend or two a verbal hug if you cannot drop in for a cup of tea and a cookie.     Invite someone in for a meal, or meet at your favorite restaurant and go dutch.   Order a glass of Oregon wine, you won't be sorry.     I'll be back.    Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment