Saturday, May 4, 2013

More

More Wisteria


White Wisteria


How lovely


An idea of what to do with your rocks . . . pretty cute and clever.


And one more idea for a summer treat...someone is so clever and artistic.   What a clever centerpiece for a summer table. 

It is Saturday, yard sale Saturday and John and I will be having our first cup of coffee and out the door to open up by seven a.m. this morning.   The early birds will be out and ready to seek their special treausres this morning.   Our ad says open by seven so we have tables to pull out filled with all kinds of books and trinkets.  The garage is loaded.   So remember to enjoy your day and if you are close by come and see us.   Bring cash....smile.   

Enjoy the last of the Japanese pictures of floral beauty and make a treat for a family member or friend today.    I'll catch up with all of you later and tell you all about our yard sale and the folks we meet.

My smile is ready, my eyes aren't opened yet but should be by the time I get to Pat's house.    Go find a yard sale or two and hopefully a hidden treasure.    I'll be back . . . Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment