Tuesday, June 18, 2013

New

Isn't this a wonderful idea.   We all have old trees that could use a bit of charm and what could be more charming than growing some lovely flowers  within its trunk.  Looks like a basket.

Pat has a tool shed in her back yard.  Now I know where I can go when I get old. . . smile.

Christine introduced me to the Old Moss Lady and her pictures.  These came from that sight and there are so many more, all different , colorful, bright and beautiful.

A rainy Tuesday here and that is not bad at all.  It means we do not have to water today.    We are socked in and that means the house is cold this morning but not cold enough to put the furnace back on.   Hopefully it will clear and the sun might come out.  I haven't heard a weather report as yet.  My coffee is brewing, one eye is open and I am thinking about you and what to write that will make you feel bright eyed and chipper, up and ready to greet your new day.     Daughter Patricia arrived home last evening and called to say she'd be over this morning with news of her trip.    They  had their flight cancelled on the way back which didn't make it good news.   I don't think I had better mention airplanes or airports for awhile.   A ten hour lay over going and a cancelled flight coming back does not make touting the airline as the best way to travel these days.     I am anxious to see her and hear all about her vacation, so my coffee is ready to pour, the makings of some blueberry pancakes at the ready so all I need are the girls to arrive.  I'll talk with you all tomorrow and maybe share some of the tales.    Make your Tuesday a fun day.   Lighten the load and go out to lunch at your favorite spot.    Walk around the block and get a bit of exercise.    Call a family member or a friend or two and wile away some of those seconds in good company.   Smile with your eyes and don't forget verbal hugs are special when they come from you.    Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment