Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Words


How true!   Now this is a few good words to make you think.  When you meet up with folks keep the words in mind and you may make a brand new friend or two.    We need people in our lives as they help to make our world go around.  Of course you will find a few who think they are perfect but then that is only for show.  They have their insecure moments just like the rest of us so be ready to open up those arms and give someone a hug today.

I believe the words came from Happiness's photo which I found when I checked Facebook out yesterday.   A great truism and I hope I succeeded in making my children feel this way;  in fact I know I do as I am still driving them crazy.

I love this one.    I think I'm in very good company.  How about you?

The weather is rearing up again and it seems to be in a quandary as to whether to go for Spring or back to Winter;  the weatherman said 'snow' for us today.    I think the old folks call this pneumonia weather as you go from hot to cold and back again so you are dressing up or down and picking up a chill.  So be wise, dress accordingly and stay healthy and happy.  I'll leave you with a few words from Andy Rooney who had a way with words and died at the age of 92.  Pick up one of his books and you will laugh your blues away.    He covered subjects that affect us on a daily basis . . . "I've learned the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person." . . . "I've learned . . . That when you're in love, it shows." and "I've learned . . . That just one person saying to me, "You've made my day!" makes my day.  There are more so I'll save some for another day.    Say enjoy your today and use your words wisely for some one person will feel you have made their day.  Hugs to all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment